Are you using video in your marketing strategy?
The use of video is increasing more and more as technology and delivery methods continue to improve.
Studies/reports undertaken throughout 2014 have shown some interesting trends and benefits to using video in your marketing plans. From email success to sales promotions, video can play an important role in the success of your business in the next 12 months.
Video Marketing and Production Statistics 2015
- Posts with videos attract three times as many inbound links as plain text posts. (NewsCred)
- 62% of marketers use video in their content marketing. (NewsCred)
- Using the word “Video” in an email subject line boosts open rates 19%, click-through rates by 65% and reduces unsubscribes by 26%
- Mobile makes up almost 40% of global watch time on YouTube. – YouTube
- Only 24% of brands are using online video to market to consumers. – Kantar Media
- Last year the amount of video from people and brands in Facebook’s News feed increased 3.6X year-over-year.
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it. – comScore